Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thanks for the Snow

It was nice of you to send the snow...I just don't know how much you have sent. It is still snowing so I expect I will have a better idea come the morning. I took Scooby down to the lake around 5 pm. I was slow on my feet as I did not want to slip and hurt myself and the sidewalks and roads were really slick. As I approached the highway, three fire trucks and an ambulance went screaming by with lights and sirens ablazing and headed for the four lane highway south of town. I imagine there may have been an accident. With first snow falls often people are not accustomed to taking it easy. Hope all is OK. 
You mentioned Bismarck and now I am worrying about our games night(s) As you know the only time I have played cards is when I have been with you - so I am rusty - somewhere in my "stuff" I have a little book where I wrote down reminders about a few of the games so hoping I can find it and refresh myself before I come. Don't want to appear too stupid!! Like the country bumpkin coming to visit the city folk?  I also want to get out my map and refresh myself. I read the WFP on line - once it mentioned the old Grace Hospital site on Wolsley and I can't for the life of me think where it was, and I can't even picture the old Grace hospital in my mind! I know it doesn't really matter but nevertheless, little things like this bother me a bit.
Well, time for bed. Tonight I am reading the newest LCBO Magazine - published quarterly and are magnificent glossy books full of gorgeous pictures of food and drinks. It's like dream heaven.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment