Thursday, November 5, 2015

You said it...

Stupid!! A good word, and you're right on the money! Same thing in my world these days - different situations but still STUPID covers it well!
Anyway, I was going to tell you we bought our first Christmas gifts today, but I guess you got the jump on us! Really late to get going this year but at least it has started, and you are right - now it has started I feel as if I can continue. Took a long time to get enthused about it. Mike and Erin were bragging that they have theirs all done now. Erin has a big family and list to get through although Mike only has us. 
We went to Huntsville to visit the lady Phyllis again. Of course went to the usual haunts before it was time to visit - ie ReStore, Thrift Shop and to the Mall food court for lunch.  I had my Tim's coffee and apple fritter - a real treat for me!! We had to put in some time before going to the Nursing Home, so stopped into Canadian Tire. And it was here that inspiration hit me and I got a few ideas for gifts - yeah.  And I was just thinking last night that I really didn't care if I ever went to shop. But of course, wouldn't the recipients be a little upset if nothing came their way??
Cannot believe this gorgeous weather - hot and sunny - shirtsleeve weather. If only it would last.  I had to go yesterday to renew my library book for a third time. It seems I cannot get into it. I want to read it but come bedtime, I can hardly wait to hit the pillow. I tried to finish off the big greenhouse yesterday which meant chiseling the frame of the door so it would shut. I managed to cut myself on several fingers,and create huge blisters on a few more and the "stupid " door doesn't close properly yet.
Time for bed- tomorrows another day. Have a fun weekend Pati, and let us know how your art piece was received by the viewers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment