Monday, November 16, 2015

WINNIPEG

Nothing is definite but it seems i must go to Winnipeg in the next couple of weeks for training.  It should be before Christmas so i should be able to get "Missy Mousie" before Christmas. This training means a promotion.  The job won't change but I will get the title and pay for what I am doing now.  Keep your fingers crossed. We are going to Killarney on Sunday for Chloe's birthday.  I am skipping out on an ACT board meeting for this not there was any chance that ACT would win over Chloe.  Pati, I will let you know when things are confirmed.  I will have the car that Rrain gave us so I will have transportation. I  hope they don't put me in the Raddison.  I can't even afford to eat breakfast there.  At Place Louis I can cook my own meals.  Even if I eat at the restaurant there it is  cheaper than the Radisson.  I really am not looking forward  to a week in an hotel.  Jim and I have registered at Club regent.  It is good for 90 days so that will take us past Christmas. I am soooooo looking forward to being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment