Monday, November 2, 2015

Just a quickie

You never know do you? Just when I was feeling pretty low (one of those days/weeks/months I guess haha!) a few messages came through email again from my Nursing Classmates with updates on the planned get together in Kelowna in May (to celebrate 50 years since we entered Nursing in 1966). Of course I sent my regrets. But the Class Coordinator to whom I wrote a few words with my regrets, responded with a lengthy email just for me (not distribution like the previous ones)  The first paragraph surprised me but thrilled me - so I must share it with you....."It was nice to receive your message. I remember fondly our times together when we shared some great laughs. I have a lovely mental picture of your smile and I can still hear your wonderful laugh"  So I guess I must have smiled and laughed at some point in the past, eh?
Anyway, must go now. How are things there?

No comments:

Post a Comment