Sunday, November 22, 2015

Snow

As you stated before "Nuff said" about the snow. It is just after 11 now and I've been outside since 7:30 trying to make a dint. And it is wet so you throw a shovel of snow and half of it stays in the shovel! The plough just came by and filled in the driveway nicely so I cleaned it up and as I did I thought of a reward. Every task needs a reward dangling at the end to enjoy. So I have come in for now ( still lots to do but the car and driveway are clear so a quick get away is possible if necessary) Here's the reward: I am making some bacon and eggs for myself. Oooooh!  The Dr said my cholesterol was OK so who cares about bacon and fat and cancer and whatever else I'll get from it and the eggs.
Cathy by now you will be on your way or maybe even there in Killarney already. Have a wonderful visit and celebration for Chloe. Happy Birthday little girl!
Now for my treat ......yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment