Sunday, November 29, 2015

What is green, and yellow, and pink.....

........Can you guess what I was up to yesterday?
It includes little trees and bells and stars. And it includes lots of memories and great fun for me.
Your right ! I made Christmas Cookies in shapes of trees and bells and stars and then iced them and sprinkled (decorated) them with coloured sugar. I used a recipe card written out in Pati's printing from many years ago. It is a bit worn but that makes it even better.
Hope your ATC luncheon will be enjoyable Pati. What did you make for the sharing? And what are you up to Cathy?  Will you be watching the Grey Cup? Too bad we don't get it televised here. I would have enjoyed that.
Take care (We have no snow to worry about right now but I'm sure it will come again soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment