Monday, November 16, 2015

Today's silliness

Cathy has spoken for the very last mouse that will ever be made in this house.  She is very pretty in her green dress and shawl, and has a lovely complexion, a little paler than some of her sisters, as hers is a soft grey wool flannel rather than velvet. Amber has given her twin a home and is quite taken with her looks.  Yesterday, I introduced her to the owls, and they have been chatting and getting to know each other.  I imagine they are telling her all about Spirit and Jacobus, as well.  We are hopeful that she can hitch a ride up to Neepawa in the next month or so.  

Tea bag flicking is a dangerous pastime.  Last evening, when flicking my teabag, the spoon flew out of my hand and across the room.  I wonder if I should have taped it, and submitted it to that reality show that shows stupid people stunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment