Thursday, November 12, 2015

The week so far.....

Yesterday's Remembrance Day service at the Legion was attended by us - we walked over from home which was nice -bright sunny day. The service itself left much to be desired- seems to get more disorganized each year we attend but I look at it as my way of remembering and forget the distractions and focus on my thoughts only. Today the rain has come and told it may turn to snow? How exciting NOT.
We have to go to North Bay Friday to attend visitation for a friend of Harry's who died on Nov 9. He was 92 years old and a veteran. They met working at the Antifraud Centre as SeniorBusters. We went up there a few times to till his garden and plant some of our tomatoes and peppers for him. The last few years he didn't bother having a garden though.
I have brought out the Christmas cards and will get a them soon. Harry is suggesting that we forego the tree and house decorations this year since I shall be away and as I think about it more and more I am tending to agree. We'll see! (I'm the one who actually does it all so may be a serious consideration for me haha)
Well, time to start in with another day. Hope all is well. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment