Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cashless Society is coming

.....if not already here. Have you not heard of the new Apple App for paying for everything with the swipe of your phone?
I like cash! If I can feel it in my hand, I know I have it, and I know how much of it I have - I guess  I'm really really old school. However, there are times where I must use a plastic card and I usually freak out completely.
I am loving your story about your new found Nail Place - so close and obviously so convenient and reasonable, and apparently satisfactory to meet your needs. I had to laugh though as I had just come in from another wonderful day outside (hehe!) I looked at my hands and nails, and then my feet! Nothing could help me! I could never enter the threshold of such a place. But Pati, if you got your nails done, were you able to ask for your favourite polish - Wake up by Noon - or something like that (haha!) 
My day started out with another of my favourite things to do - call the Geek Squad. Harry had no bottom task bar on his desktop. So he could not log on, or even shut down. It was most challenging as the Geeks could not get into the workings of the computer (remote that is)without logging onto the Internet -and our system to do that is very unusual. Finally I was able to get onto his net site with much prompting (press this,press that,go here , go there) Two hours later it was fixed. God bless those people!
I am so tired ....time for bed.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment