Thursday, May 19, 2016

China

The thought of having matching dishes is really appealing to me.  If you are serious I would love to have something that matched.  Imagine having company and everyone having the same plates  Awww hell.  Let's be serious..imagine having company! :P  I think I am a little giddy about having  4 days in a row off work.  I would love to sleep but I know that damn woodpecker will be at the metal flashing outside  the bedroom window at 5:30am (as usual)/  We still haven/t had a fire.  The wind just won.t quit enough for me to be comfortable to light a fire.  I still don;t have my garden in.  We finally got the tiller going and a belt went.  We ordered a new one and I hope it will be in tomorrow.  Meanwhile...... I have tomorrow off work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment