Sunday, May 15, 2016

It came as expected...

Cold, rain (lots of it) and snow and freezing, and also windy.
I've been staying inside today watching as every so often a bit of snow falls. Never enough to stay but nevertheless not nice to see outside this time of year. The plants are all covered outside, or tucked away in the heated greenhouses, or here inside all over the place haha!  I have some music CDs playing and pulled out the hexi quilt and have been working on it. Sort of nice for a change. I made a loaf of bread though, and did the wash so I haven't completely abandoned the domestic side of life's requirements.
There is a blow up real sized deer in the living room along with the plants -one of Harry's purchases at garage sales yesterday. It's scaring the heck out of me every time I pass by. Hope it can soon go outside but apparently first I have to check the air in it which requires me to get the pump and pump it up and so far, I have been able to avoid it! Wish me luck....   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment