Friday, May 6, 2016

The roller coaster .....

So you are about to board the wild ride, are you? This is exciting and maybe a bit scary but since you are organized and prepared, all will be OK. You know what you want, and now that "contractors" are assessing, and quoting, you may be enlightened about some other aspects that you weren't aware of as well.  Keep an open mind, and a level head. Thinking about you as you jump on.........

Speaking of roller coasters, I feel I am on one this week, but managing best I can to "hang on for dear life'  haha!  We picked up the last load of bricks yesterday so now just have to unload them from the car today. Most of all the plants are outside of the greenhouses but Saturday night it is to go down to near freezing so I am panicking now as to how I can cover them all. Lots of fun!

Harry won a special Mother's Day draw on the radio station. On Sunday we will be driving towards Sudbury area to attend the Boreal Winery event - Wine and Chocolate Gala Tour.  Tour of the winery, wine tasting, chocolate tasting, and a gift basket with two bottles of wine and other chocolate treats.  I am looking forward to this and shall tell you all about it (if I come back sober???)

What beautiful work you have shared with us on Mouse Factory Pati.  I was awestruck looking at the pictures of the Reliquary. The splash of red really did make the piece exceptional.  I was pleased that I had actually touched the dyed fabric with the mandela patterns with which you created the other piece. 

Best wishes to all us Mothers - enjoy your Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment