Sunday, May 1, 2016

Driving the new car...

I haven't driven it yet but we were on the road yesterday. The car is the same so it won't take long to get used to it - except: (and this  is a big except for me) it has NO CD capability but instead satellite radio - probably a million stations. I liked to play my CD when I was driving alone. This is free for 3 months and then what?  Also it has a rear backup camera - a bit of a distraction for me but then I probably won't have to use it if I don't want to. It also has ONSTAR free for 6 months and again, then what?
We headed for Sprucedale - cleaned up the grave sight and placed the new arrangement I made a few months ago on the tombstone. So that is done. Back through Burk's Falls and bought groceries for a BBQ.
I cleaned up the area around the BBQ and Harry did hamburgers - we sat on the patio and enjoyed a really nice meal. Also lots of yard work but it was a good day. I got all the marigolds transplanted into individual pots so now I am anxious to see them grow.  I wanted to have my first fire but time got away from me, and after all, I was bushed so went to bed! haha
Today is dull, and rainy so maybe I can get some laundry done?  For some reason, I'm a bit behind on housework. Maybe the hired maid should come in two times a week, instead of once?????
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment