Friday, February 24, 2017

All is well....

Alive, and well, and home again ....and I just had something to eat. after two days of starving. Doctor says all is well. And he also says this should be my last time for such a blessed event ( those are my words!)
We experienced every sort of weather - heading out at 7 am in overcast but ok conditions which turned to freezing rain and then snow by time we got to Huntsville.  After the test was done, and we returned to the car it was pouring rain hard. Back up the highway it turned to heavy snow and now back home it has stopped.  
The Registration Clerk at the hospital was an old work mate of mine from both the CCAC and VON ( She got the boot at VON as well when they closed the Huntsville office)  She walked around her glass enclosed cubicle just to give me a hug!  I was so thrilled to see her and she, me, as she wondered what happened to me after the "restructuring" that saw my leaving VON. She was a good worker and very nice lady. That made my morning so much more acceptable haha!
I really overdid it last evening reading late to take advantage of my trips to the bathroom.  I actually read and finished the first KIDD book - The Fool's Run.  So I just phoned my friend, the Librarian and asked her to order the remaining two books in the series.  I know I'll finish the second book I already have my the end of the weekend.  I so enjoyed it (again) and this morning pulled out my Tarot cards. I laid out three to see if my morning's adventure would be OK. But I couldn't quickly find my book that helps me to decipher - I don't know the cards well enough to do it without the book.  I'll find it this weekend .  
Cathy,  I've never been able to make really good stew - please tell me what your secret is??? And do you use the slow cooker? Maybe send your directions and I'll give it a try - your way!
So here I am, back to the usual. Just thought I'd give you a shout to let you know. Have a good weekend ...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment