Saturday, February 25, 2017

It's Cold Again!!?

Well, the Festival du Voyageur people will be happy.  Busy paying bills, buying groceries, and crying over the way the money seems to disappear.  And March is a very long month.  My very favourite sweater got too big too quickly, so I took it to a tailor to be taken in.  A nearly new sweater for $25.00, and I couldn't have replaced it with one nearly as nice.  I'm happy.  It has blue and red and green and grey in it, so matches just about any pants I have, especially jeans.  Unfortunately, the pants I'm wearing are one of the larger pair and quite droopy, but I feel good, and that's what counts.


Your experience, Beth, proves that you never knows how you influence the lives of others.  This isn't the first time that someone from your past has expressed joy at encountering you.  Your compassion is one of your strengths, and the feedback is well deserved.

Not much else going on.  My ATC group meets tomorrow, so there is that to look forward to.  I made the cards using the last of my alcohol ink paper, and my fingers are still green, but I live with that.  I also made a bunch of the book marks that I try to sell at the various shows I participate in.

The library has a constant used book sale on.  All the books you can squeeze into a plastic grocery bag for $5.00.  We went a bit wild, and bought not only books by authors we knew, but also some that just looked interesting. So I have reading material for quite awhile.  Right now I'm on an old Nora Roberts romance, that I think I may have read years ago.  Since this means that I am able to put it down, I'm getting a bit done in the studio.  My beading class is just a week away, and I'm pretty well ready, but just have to do a bit more work on one sample.  And maybe I should be doing that rather than playing on the computer.

Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment