Thursday, February 9, 2017

How exciting

Hey Cathy, can't you just feel Pati's excitement!
I am so happy to see your samples Pati, and hear you express hope for a new adventure with your art. Good for you.  Did you ever think your machine could produce so many different stitches?  And you say that the instructor tells you that you will actually be utilizing all or most of the machine's capabilities to the full?  You are in for a wonderful ride by the sounds of it.
Here this morning it is cold.  I could hear the roof creaking all night. Nice to get up and sip on my freshly brewed hot coffee. 
Now onto another day. Yesterday I tried calling Daisy ( as I have been doing every day) but only got a busy signal.  So it was in the car and over to the house. For some reason her front door was unlocked so I gained entry and called her name. I spotted the phone immediately with the hook off. And out from the bedroom she came - she had been resting. The phone must have been off the hook since when I called her the day before.  So we had another little conversation, and I taped a note onto the receiver to remind her to check the phone when hanging up.  I don't want to seem to be taking over as she can throw me out if she chooses, so I tread slowly and easy with her.  Reminds me so much of my time caring for Harry's Mother - I drove to her place ( 30 min) many times to hang up the phone.  Oh well....there but for the grace of God....
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment