Thursday, February 2, 2017

Video

Not Afraid of Colour is a bit much for me at times as well, but I always skim through most postings . I read this one this morning, but didn't look at video because I do not know what The Gilmore Girls is - I just watched it now and it was a lovely, and yes heartbreaking song if you listen to the words carefully, but I wonder at the context of the video and song - obviously the other women had some relationship to the singer. That's what I get for not watching any TV haha!
Tomorrow I go for my first appointment at the Eye Surgeons - this will be the preliminary tests done by the technicians - then I go next Tuesday to see the Doctor and find out about the tests and also have his examination. Hoping all will be OK but lately I have been having some issues. 
About to log on the Food Dairy and then head for bed.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment