Saturday, February 11, 2017

Early up and out into the snow

First thing I do in the morning is take the dog outside.  This morning I was greeted with more snow - had to shovel the stairs to get out.  So I know what I'll be doing after breakfast haha!
A bit of sewing again yesterday and I am well into making the hexi border around the topper.  It is looking quite nice so far but I have changed my plans yet again.  It is so interesting for me to see that along the way, one will make changes to suit the look of the piece. Not to be so rigid as to follow the original plan. So it is with this - all the various green hexis I made will now not be used in preference for the one flowered fabric with a black background.  I have enough of it to make the border entirely of it, use it for backing and also the binding. 
So what is in store for you folks this weekend?  Pati, when do you go to the Gallery in Selkirk for the day - was it today, or next Sat? And Cathy, what is on your game plan for this weekend.  When are you travelling to The Pas for cribbage?
So what ever is going on, hope you both have a fine weekend.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment