Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ug-g-h-h-h! Not a pleasant day,

but one of the trials to be endured when one gets to our age.  I just have one more mammogram before I age out of that program, and I won't miss going every two years. Still, these unpleasant tests uncover a lot of nasty things, and save a lot of lives.  One way that our lives are better than our parents.

Yesterday was not a good day for me.  Between trying to work in the studio, (time pressured activities with glue), trying to sort out David's Poker Stars account, (don't ask, but I did have a pleasant, and helpful, e-mail conversation with someone named Diego, whom I assume lives on The Isle of Man.), and sorting out David's referral for a 30 day trial with the machine for his sleep apnea, I felt run off my feet.  As well, I could feel the tension physically.  This is a horrible feeling, one I'm sure you're both familiar with.  I left a good job to get away from that, and dread it seeping into my home life.  Nor do I like the person I become when I'm trying to deal with it--and David's the only one around to bear the brunt of that.

However, we did get out a bit.  To pick up some pills, and then a quick stop at Dollarama to start our preparations for 
St. Patrick's day.  Now we are both ready.  Unfortunately I never learned to take a "selfie".  We could have got a couple with batteries hidden inside and flashing lights all over the front, but they were a little more expensive.


Everyone, have a peaceful and pleasant day, either at work with the mouse feces, or drinking "clear fluids (snort).


No comments:

Post a Comment