Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday in Neepawa

I still have work to do... I Just do it for myself instead of someone else.  We have been short staffed at work for the better part of 2 weeks, so I am pretty worn out by now.  Worked at meat draw last night and won our usual.  Rrain has found a new (used) car.  It is a 2006 Impala.  I haven't seen it yet but Jim says it is pretty nice.  Rrain says it drives really well on the highway.  Autopac has decided to write off our camper van.  They just can't find the wiring harness they need.  The agent told Jim the van was worth about $9500.00 but they wouldn't be giving us any where near that.  Gee.... thanks for telling us!  I guess we now wait and see.  We don't head to The Pas until mid March. My kitten is a hoarder.  She steals everything she can and hides it under my bed.  At least if I am missing something I know where to look

No comments:

Post a Comment