Thursday, February 23, 2017

I should be working but.........

Everyone needs to be a rebel at some point in their life.  When the boss is away the employees will play. 

Have you ever made a meal that you have made dozens of times before and have it turn out soooooo good and you have no idea what you did different?  I made stew on Tuesday and I don't think I have ever made a better stew in my life!!  But I don't think I did anything different!?! 

Autopac wrote off our camper van and we never even got to use it.  Very sad.  The deductible for rodent damage is only $100 so that was a bit of good news.   Unfortunately we won't get enough out of it to buy any sort of decent used vehicle.

I had my mammogram at the end of January.  The day before my annual dentist appointment.  When I was through at the dentist I told the technician that it had hurt a lot less than yesterdays mammogram.  She thought that was pretty funny. 

I was having a bath last night and the kitten managed to push open the bathroom door.  The cool air sure cooled down the bathwater quickly.  She decided to jump on the edge of the tub to check things out.  Yes, you are right..... She fell in.  You should have seen the look on her face when I lifted her out.  And then she went downstairs and gave Jim the same look.  I think she wanted someone to blame.

Oh darn.   Just got an email that there is a batch of Dauphin work for me to accept.  Guess I better get back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment