Thursday, February 16, 2017

No new snow last night

First morning in a long time that I haven't had to head out and shovel. Oh, there's lots of snow that I could shovel, but not the driveway and car. So that's good.  Today I must take Daisy to the bank and then to a Chiropractor appointment - here in town though so not much driving needed.  Tomorrow I have an appointment with TD bank in North Bay - have to reconcile some RIF statements that I couldn't figure out - I spoke on phone with them but I need to see numbers in person and have them explained.
And next Friday I will be going for the colonoscopy the doctor ordered.  I have to go to the Pharmacy yet to pick up the meds to take to prepare me for the procedure.  Lots of fun.
Yesterday, we put a second heater in the greenhouse but it was a real chore to get the electric cord out and into the window and taped over. Then I had to dig out some pots buried in the sheds for   Harry to plant. 
So long for now...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment