Friday, February 3, 2017

Long day

As per the Food Diary I logged on just now, it was hard to log in what you ate during a day on the road when it was Pringles Chips and Root Beer hard candies haha! But I fudged it a bit......
First eye appt and I'm disappointed and dismayed at my obvious decline in vision. The technician had me read letters/numbers (similar to the Optician) and I could not make them out - my eyes blurred and watered and then I was just guessing  so I told her I could not read them  - then I said  "I failed this test didn't I?" to which she asked "No, no one fails these tests but have you noticed that your vision has gotten worse? "  Then they took scans, and then I had to do another test at identifying flashing lights rotating around a circle. Crazy!  Next Tuesday I see the Doctor.  The best part was that they had boxes of big blue foot covers and a sign that read something like... Do Not take off your boots but put on the covers in order to reduce the snow and salt.  It was great - everyone shuffling around with these great big blue feet.
I am tired - time for bed.  Oh yes, another thing. Harry won on the morning radio contest and I picked up a big bag with four bags of organic teas and a box of cotton bags in which to steep the tea. The names were: Relaxing Herbal Tea Blend, Chamomile Citrus tea Blend, Chai Green Tea Blend, and Cold and Flue Herbal Tea Blend.  Looking forward to trying some.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment