Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Waiting for my Library books

A little restless these past few days - no special reason, maybe the weather, maybe just life haha! So I walked up to the Library to check if my two ordered books from the four book John Sandford series had arrived. Sure enough they were in her pile of mail but she hadn't processed them yet. So I couldn't take them home.  How disappointing. I had the option of coming back later but chose to go back tomorrow. I have to pick up some prescriptions at the Pharmacy anyway so will make it one walking trip for tomorrow. I'll have to amuse myself until then. I have a little plug in DVD player so yesterday I put on two movies and did some hexi sewing while watching. I saw American Sweethearts and then Julie and Julia. I've seen them both before and they are in my movie Library but I don't mind rewatching movies again and often do. I like Julie and Julia for some reason and will most certainly watch it again sometime.  I always look for Julia Child's cookbook Mastering The Art of French Cooking when I browse in the cheap stores - I won't buy it from Coles at full price but I would if I found it on the Thrift Store shelf haha!  That's how I found Dr Phils 20/20 book.  Speaking of which Pati, I wanted to comment on your joyous and successful results with your change of nutritional habits ( remember - it is not a "diet") You are managing very well by the sounds of your reports of shopping trips for new cloths - good for you. Keep up the good work.
Well, better go back to my day. Short week and my scheduled trip to the hospital on Friday to look forward to ! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment