Sunday, January 3, 2010

Be - Food and Snow

It seems all I have lately is food to nibble on ( all the goodies received at Christmas) and cold, blowing snow to either look at or in my case go out and shovel. And as I read your messages, you seem also to be enjoying the same pleasures.
Harry extends a request to you Cathy to grab a few free Coke bottles being given away along the Torch route - the big Coke Truck has runners along side handing out souvenir Coke bottles and of course, the parade goes by soooo fast that I did not get lucky to be handed one here in Sundridge. His brother and wife in Kirkland Lake each got one and so he is feeling left out! I wish you a happy day and enjoy every minute of the glory for Kris!
Last night Patty I hauled out The Farming Game and read the instructions all again and viewed the game board again. You have been talking about it over the last week and I remember playing it when you first sent us our own game and also playing it with you folks in Winnipeg. But that was a long time ago. We don't play games here anymore - maybe that is why I enjoy the card games with you when I visit.
A somewhat lazy day here today with it so miserable outside but I am trying to practice violin which starts up again this coming week, and also I put up my sewing machine again onto the little table in Mike's old room. Now that he has come and gone I guess it will revert to the junk/ sewing room again. Although Harry beat me to it as he has a picture puzzle spread over the bed on a board and little tables covered with puzzle pieces.
ps I was NOT the person in Ontario to win the $16.5 million Lotto 649 last night - I did not have a ticket! Sorry .....
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment