Thursday, January 21, 2010

Neepawa

I got your message, Beth. I'm glad the bottles made it. I tried to pack them safely. (hope you weren't too disappointed that it wasn't chocolates!) I was at rehearsal tonight. I use the term loosely since we cancelled the play. One of the main characters quit without notice (personal reasons, and we know he was having some troubles, so we can't fault him) Still, I feel really bad for the other actors that have worked so hard to develop their characters ( I was prompter.... I had a script!) We are hoping to do something in the fall, but it is still disappointing... and we need the money... we have spent over 20.000 so far on upgrading the lights and wiring in the theatre and we are out of money. Oh well...now I have two nights a week free that I didn't have before. I was going to skip meat draw again tomorrow, but all the proceeds are being donated to Haitian relief, so I almost feel I should be there. I am off work again tomorrow (Yeah!) but I have a meeting at 9 am. One more Friday off and then I have to work 5 days a week again. I do, however, have 2 weeks in a row off the beginning of March ( be still my heart!)I am still getting lots of tests from the doctor to see if they can figure out why I feel so crappy (next test is an ultrasound on my gall bladder) My doctor is retiring this year. He has found a replacement, and is staying on for 3 months to make sure that his patients have a doctor and aren't left behind. I asked him about the new guy, and he was quite impressed with him, so I hope it is okay. I would rather have someone than noone... I can always hit the hospital emergency if I have to. Every weekend I hope to clean the house, but every weekend something comes up. Maybe this weekend will be different ( or maybe I hope not... do I really want to clean on my weekends??? something to think about) Anyway... I am sure that your lives are much more fullfilling than mine, but at least I am alive to be unfullfilled (did that make sense??) Anyway...off to bed... Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment