Friday, January 8, 2010

Home again






This is Kris being passed the flame. He then starts on his 300 metre run (slow jog)













Sorry about all the exhaust. I don't know how to get it out. You can't see them in the picture, but they have RCMP body guards while they run. (They are in jogging suits, too... but really drab ones)







A job well done! I may have some better pictures later. Sandi is going to compile and share all of them. It was short, but exciting. They couldn't get the flame out on his torch. The person turning it off almost got burnt! Kris bought his torch, but they cut the wires and remove the cylinder before you get it. We stopped at Gulliver's (a restaurant) after the run and Kris brought the torch in. People in the restaurant asked to take pictures of it. While we were there, another runner came in and it turned out to be the person that Kris passed the flame on to .... Kind of neat. Well, it took me about 40 minutes to figure out how to get a picture up here, and even then I ended up taking it from the camera. I couldn't figure out how to get if from my files. All in all it was an eventful day that ended on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment