Monday, January 25, 2010

Eyes etc

I wonder if you are just my future, Beth. I also have to put drops in my eyes every day because of dryness. I also have a "deformed eye" It must be checked every year to see if it is worse (of course Blue Cross only covers one eye exam a year) Oh Well... there is nothing I can change. I have been very careful walking around town the last couple of days. The "penguin walk". You never know when it will strike. I got really "pissed off" at work today. I take late lunch, and the two people that take early lunch spent the whole late lunch talking. I was waiting on their work to do my job and they did nothing.... not only that, but the plan that I had started and put at the front of Patty's work, she put to the back. Once I call a plan number it is so much easier if it is registered the same day, and she knows that!! I ended up pulling my plan and registering it myself, but I also ended up taking a pile of her work so that I would have something to do. It frustrates me when they know that other people are waiting on them in order to do their work. I guess I have a w0rk ethic that no longer exists. This is my first night without rehearsal so I am at loose ends. I willl perservere. Time for supper

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment