Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Wonderful

for you Cathy! Great job on the pictures ( I take them directly from the camera too) The memory will always be with you, whether you own a torch or not. A family memory, actually, isn't it? Our Coke bottles are black, and carefuly put away so that Beth can get one when she comes to visit. Didn't you say that getting a bottle of Coke was worth visiting Winnipeg, Beth? I envy you Cathy, just getting out and doing something.

I walked over the the Post Office in the little mall across the street yesterday. I put on an undershirt, a heavy T-shirt, a sweater, trousers, my very heavy, three layer, fake-fur lined parka, a hat, and gloves inside a pair of mitts that Beth's MIL knitted. I did up the parka to the neck and pulled over the snorkel hood. To walk across the street. I've been thinking of going to buy more undershirts, but then thought --- How many days like this do we have in a year? What would be the cost of buying undershirts? Would I be better off just staying home? OMG!! Is this what my life has come to? Conversations with myself about undershirts? Why wasn't I out running in the bitter cold holding a torch? A-a-a-r-g-g-h!

No comments:

Post a Comment