Sunday, March 18, 2018

A few thoughts....

As I sit with my coffee and breakfast plate, I thought of a few things I wanted to mention.  When I went to Burks Falls Friday I slipped into the ValuMart there and purchased two more boxes of Twinings Earl Grey tea bags. Here too, there were on sale for $2.99 a box. I had to take advantage and treat myself. Now I know that when I desire a precious moment with a cup of tea, I can use these bags as an additional treat.  And when viewing your Mouse Factory Blog Pati, in the pictures I spotted your Duchess China cup right there on the table. So I had a nice chuckle seeing that and reminded me that we three are really only a cup of tea apart! Cathy I sure hope you also use your cup. 
And here is a thought about the latest postings on The Quilt Show showing a most gorgeous example of a Crazy Quilt Hexagon piece of art. Cathy I would love you to log onto The Quilt Show and click on the Daily Blog icon at the top left and scroll down to see this as well. These postings only stay on for a few days so may disappear shortly.  I wish I could capture a picture of this but I don't know how. So I just sat and stared at it in awe.  I also put my name in for a few of the prizes they are offering for this weekend special. I do not expect to be a winner but it is fun to dream.
And last evening I watched, yet again, the movie Mamma Mia. If ever one wants to be cheered up this would do it. I loved the songs and the interaction of all the stars in the show. Great fun. 
Also the Worlds Women Curling Championship is taking place right now in North Bay.  I read on the Free Press how Jennifer Jones is winning so far. Wouldn't it be lovely to drive up and be able to sit in the stands and watch!  Oh well.
So that's it for this early Sunday morning.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment