Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pizza and snow

Sort of funny when you think about it.  Five of us went to Boston Pizza for supper and not one of us ate pizza. During the day, the temperature around here is hovering around 0.  The snow is melting quickly, but with it being cold at night, all of the sidewalks, parking lots and driveways are very slippery.  So there may be hope Beth, but right now it's just a depressing time of year.

I realized early in the day that I wasn't up to machine quilting, so spent today painting fabric downstairs.  So much for the manicure I had yesterday.  This makes two days that I've more or less ignored the house.  Boy, does it ever show neglect quickly.  Got the kitchen sort of fixed up, but the bathroom calls.  Tomorrow is laundry day, which means more time downstairs, so the bathroom may just wait until Saturday. At least that'll be my excuse for spending time down there, whatever I decide to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment