Friday, March 16, 2018

Pleasant turn of events...

I drove to Burk's Falls this morning to pick up the income tax returns at accountants - got the call later yesterday afternoon that they were ready.  I was hoping for a good result this year as I had made some changes during year to try to reduce the horrendous amounts we have to pay each year. I can breath a sigh of relief as the amount owing will be manageable without the usual stress of counting pennies. It would be nice to get a refund each year but for us that has never been the case. 
Trying to do something in the basement as I have mentioned before so taking it one step at a time and one shelf at a time. Perhaps I may be successful? The day was coldish and with cloudy skies and windy so no one ventured into the greenhouses today. I'll have to go out later to make sure they are covered ok and heaters on.
So happy weekend everyone - hope you achieve what you have planned to do. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment