Tuesday, March 6, 2018

and more snow for you folks...

Just reading the headlines from Free Press and see pictures of the snow that has inundated Winnipeg and surrounds. Oh please do not send any this way. I simply could not manage a snow storm now.
Cathy were you able to did out and Pati, could you get the car out of the garage. The Nanking Cherry tree does look magnificent with the snow and should be hardy enough to withstand, do you think? Could you assist the branches to shed some of the weight?  This year I got upset enough with the cedar at the corner of the house to take the loppers and cut all the branches off. I have wanted this tree to be cut down for a long time so took it into my own hands. Once all the snow melts I'll have to clean it up and take the rest of the branches down. Every year the snow would pull the branches over and I could not walk around it or clean the roof off properly with it. Now I would like the apple tree at the back cut right back but that will be a tougher sell around here.
Thinking of you all as you dig out. And also of your trip and get together Wednesday. Keep me informed Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment