Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Vernal Equinox

Spring you say....hard to imagine the start of Spring today when we are in a bit of a deep freeze here. I covered both greenhouses with blankets and old quilts to try to keep some of the heat inside during these long cold nights. Harry threatens "....we'll have to set up the propane..." and you both know how the thought of this creates more stress in me, right? But two nights in, and they seems to be maintaining themselves ok - maybe one or two nights more of really cold and we may be able to relax a bit. Yesterday I opened the doors up only to water inside. With the heat on and the sun shining it can get quite hot and the pots dry up quick. We had left the covers on over the day yesterday, but I think I may have to remove them today to get some sun inside, and then set them up again for the night.
A while back Harry brought a bag of magazines from the dump store - Pati they were Victoria and although older editions I quickly leafed through them. I remember on one of my visits you bought me a Victoria to say that I deserved to read a special magazine. And you were right. Certainly not within my reality, but lots to dream about haha! I took them over to Ruths as she expressed a desire to look at them as well. I have a few left to go through called Victoria Bliss and Best of Bliss and then I'll take them also to Ruth. In return she gave me a box of magazines that I have yet to look at.
Well, this is my coffee time and pondering time before the day begins. Hope all is well....Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment