Monday, March 12, 2018

Keyboard woes

This newest fancy keyboard Harry ordered is turning out to be not so nice after all. When new it was good with the letters lighting up and I like the feel of using it. However, now the letters are erasing or worse still are smudging on the key so that if you were not sure about your keyboarding skills you are not sure about what keys you are hitting. I have actually made a few errors and think my skills are still OK or at least still functional. I may have to find some stick on letters today and try to fix it as Harry has some difficulties with it.
I had a chance to fool around on the computer and try to pull up the Google images. Pati had suggested it to me and with a bit of initial difficulty in signing in, low and behold voila there I was and what an experience. I choose a subject and a thousand images appeared. One could get carried away just enjoying the pictures. I shall have to play with it some more.
My friend Sue has sent an email to plan our Annual Spring luncheon at the Swiss Chalet in Huntsville. It will be an outing to look forward to so I shall have to reply with pleasure. I always do enjoy these outings and it gives us a chance to get caught up - even if we do send emails back and forth during the year. 
So the week has started again and it is March Break in these areas so no school. Harry did not do much in the greenhouses over weekend as still suffering a bit with this flu or what ever it is - so today he plans to put a push on. I guess this means lots of work for me haha!
Take care all. I am sure Spring will come eventually???

No comments:

Post a Comment