Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Apliquick rods

I've been thinking about the Apliquick tools ever since I first saw them.  I took a look at prices etc on the internet.  Amazon had a set for $247.00, but I found them at a reasonable price on Nancy's Notions, and ordered them.  The price went up a bit with exchange, but they're on their way, and from a reputable company.  I will try them out, and let you know.  I just got the rods, not the kit, as the price for the kit, considering what you get was ridiculous.  The only other thing I might consider buying would be the scissors.  I really like the idea of the three finger holes, for east of use and accuracy.

If they work as demonstrated, and I know one will have to practice, it might make a significant change in how I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment