Saturday, March 3, 2018

Storms and housework

I think this storm is just Mother Nature ‘s way of saying get off your but and do some cleaning. I was trying to straighten my office and the dust was so thick I was coughing and gagging so naturally I stopped and watched tv instead. Last night I did one load of laundry then watched the wildcard brier playoff. McEwen won.  I would love to share a meal with you when you are here Pati we can work out where and what. I am going to find it hard to go back to 5 day weeks once I use up my holidays.  I think I should get a few meals into the freezer for the days I just can’t face deciding what to eat. I have a quiche in the oven for breakfast but tomorrow I think it will jim’s Turn and I am going to think of something different. I am going to have to try to get my laptop working so I can do my taxes this year. I just use simple tax on line. It talks you through it. Quiche is almost ready. Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment