Sunday, March 25, 2018

Show review....

Well Pati  you went and enjoyed the event even if it was a tad "loud". Could it be anything else but a tad loud realizing it is "rock music". I wondered if the singer you mentioned might have been Randy's son Tal?  He does the radio show with Randy and has his own hit records. 
Running the roads a bit here after free items on Kijiji. Monday we are going to Huntsville to shop but make a stop first outside of Burks Falls for a free item. We drove there on Friday to pick it up but when finally there (yes it was in the middle of the bush down back roads we had never traversed before) the man did not have it ready after all and asked us to come Monday. More time and mileage I say !!
I believe that I can remove the covering on the greenhouses for good today as the night temps are expected to be in the single digit numbers eg minus 5 or minus 6 and that should be acceptable to maintain the heat with just the heaters going. Actually calling for some rain in a day or so which in this case may be good to start to rid us of all this snow and mess.
Got a call last evening from Daisy's family in Toronto saying that they will not be up to Sundridge as planned because of the cold weather ( is that an excuse??) Today is her 90 th Birthday and the family had originally invited us over for a little celebration. So I guess we will have to wait until they drive up to her place to celebrate in person. I sent her a card anyway so I expressed our good wishes to her.  
Today is also Jeremy's Birthday, and also Harry's sisters son Ryan's Birthday. A popular day!  Best wishes to you all.
Time for my coffee and some breakfast. This morning I lay in bed trying to remember the name of that American store that came to Canada and then dissolved within two year.  In North Bay they had a little Starbucks kiosk and that seemed to be the more popular destination. Anyway I was starting to worry about my memory again as the name would not come to me. Last time through North Bay I noticed that they were making renovations to the old store and wondering what was going in there. As I got up the name suddenly popped into my head .....Target!!! I hate it when I cannot think of something and wonder where this memory lapse is taking me? Am I silly to worry?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment