Thursday, March 15, 2018

What a great message

So it has taken us three girls seven decades to learn such a lesson and now we take control. I second the motion....all in favour? The yeahs have it by unanimous consent. So this makes me wonder now if Cathy had pizza on her Birthday....did you Cathy?  I have almost a month to plan my day - I have ideas - wish me luck.
Back to the grind here - I just came in from watering in the greenhouse and now I have to fill all the bottles again and start all over again. What a life.  I made another batch of homemade dog treats this morning following a recipe that Mike pulled off the internet. This time I shall freeze them until we take a few out at a time - the container I made last week all molded and were thrown in the compost - what a waste of my time and energy but... as Pati says, a lesson learned haha! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment