Sunday, March 25, 2018

Wrong impression?

While the show was loud, I enjoyed it, but after two long hours, I could have used a break, even if it was only for a few minutes.  In his commentaries he made many "Winnipeg" references that he might not be making in other cities.  Yes, it was Tal, with him,--a pretty good musician himself, playing both guitar and keyboards.  I didn't get the name during the  show but it was mentioned in the review.  And he did sing one of his hit songs. I wish I could find the radio show.  Whenever I remember to look, it's not the right time.

Today is ATC day.  I had forgotten until Wednesday when the lady e-mailed to remind everyone.  Then it was scramble to make some atc's.  I had gone back to the scrap booking store to buy some more Distress Oxide when planning one of the hangings in my mind. I thought that this would be a good chance to try it out, but that's just background, so I went into what I call my "bag of tricks", a big plastic tote full of junk.  There I found a package of paper flowers that I had bought at the scrap booking store the first time I went.  I ended up using the oxide plus some Distress Ink, on a piece of watercolour paper and gluing on a couple of paper flowers.  Good enough!

Beth, I often can't come up with a word  or name, that I know I should remember, as they may be words that I use often.  I make myself crazy, and then remember it later, usually after I had forgotten that I had forgotten it!  Just relax and give your sub-conscious a chance.  Yeah, it gets worse as we age.  I just tell myself that there is so much good information in my brain, that some of it leaks out, once in awhile.

I'm really struggling with my weight right now--stress eating, I know.  I try to pick my looser pants on days that I know I'll be doing a lot of sitting.  Since I refuse to buy pants in a larger size, I guess I'll just have to find control in some other way--such as going back to eating sensibly.  And here I am going out for lunch today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment