Monday, April 9, 2018

All shall be well...

Pati, I was anxious to hear your report on the Show. I had been thinking about it all weekend. Glad to see your "whe..ew" as I am sure you would be very tired after it all. Surprise also by the sounds of it for you to sell the pouches - so you can never tell what is going to be a hit. After reading both of the blogs I assume that there were come judges comments for you to digest thoroughly but as I know you, the ideas will percolate for a bit and then you will respond positively and appropriately. It was supportive though, for you to hear from valued others about your work.
Things are the same here and I am hesitant to blog anymore because it is always about the damn weather and how dreadful it is here. Struggle to keep things going. We lost most of the plants in the big greenhouse but over the weekend the dead ones have been turfed and more transplanting has occurred so the shelves are full again.  Almost the middle of April and we have as much snow again as we had during the "real" Winter. I am really very discouraged about it all. 
However, I have my Luncheon with friend Sue next Wednesday so I can look forward to this outing.
I will take our middle cat to the Vet on Thursday for surgery to remove a skin tag on her right eye brow. He will have to give her anaesthetic but she will only be in for the day. Still it is always worrisome.
So it is time for my morning "refresh" ( coffee and sit for a moment to reflect on the day and week to come). Here's to a good week for all of us. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment