Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Update

A quick update on my day. The Good Snowy Morning I wrote about earlier turned into a full out Winter Blizzard all day and still going strong. I`ve shovelled many times over and done all I can to protect the greenhouses - I can do no more right now. I pray that the power stays on - if not, I have the coal oil lamps filled after buying a new bottle at the hardware, and have the huge floor candle ready to go for the one greenhouse. I am counting on Harry being able to start at least the one propane burner that worked the other night when the power went out and put it into the little greenhouse. I have covered both greenhouses with quilts and blankets and tried to secure them against the strong winds with boards. Other than that, all is well (haha!)  Time to get ready for bed and hope it will be without incidence.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment