Friday, April 13, 2018

Good day...

Thank you for all the greetings and best wishes. It was a good day for me just as I planned it to be .....
Indeed, it was a "red hat" and I did actually many years ago have a red hat and a purple outfit - some of the girls at work were organizing a Red Hat Society. It never panned out and I think the hat is somewhere here in the house - I'm sure I will come across it some day haha!
I have several numbers for the Lotto Max draw tonight so I am still hoping to celebrate some more when we all win! So for now, it is time to close up and enjoy what is left of my day - I was reminded that 70 is "just a number" so who really cares, right?   Take care XX
ps I have bought tomato soup on sale and stocked up. Both my kids still like tomato soup on toast so they appreciate a few cans once in awhile. Pati, have you tried the tins of crushed tomatoes in Seven Layer Dinner? They are always much cheaper.  I like to use these cans for scalloped tomatoes which I love. and for homemade pizza which I love. Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment