Friday, April 6, 2018

Not encouraing results

Did my shift at the boutique at the quilt show today. I had my hours all screwed up, but did arrive in time for the shift I was down for.  Parking was impossible, until I found a row of parking stalls that had been covered in snow for about half the width of each stall.  So I parked sideways to the row.  Car was still there when I came out, though. Sales were slow, but steady.  Unfortunately, none of what we sold was mine.  As well, there was no thread vendor of any sort there.  However, I still managed to buy some spray baste and a bit of fabric.  I needed the spray baste, but the fabric?  Not so much.  The piece I entered won nothing, but did have a small "point of praise' attached.  Those used to be worth $5-10, but not anymore ( I checked).

So, all together, not one of my good days.

I have tomorrow to catch up with things at home, and  back to the show for most of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment