Friday, April 6, 2018

Where is Spring?

I am not pleased with the weather lately.  Beth gets blizzards, we get freezing temperatures with howling winds.  And the highest temperature I have seen forecast in the next 2 weeks is 7, but back below 0 for the night.  All the snowbirds are coming back and I pretend to sympathize with them but secretly I am enjoying the fact that they are getting some winter :).  I keep buying lottery tickets but no luck yet.  Our taxes are done, but we can't get them til next week.  I have no idea how much he will charge or how much we will owe, but I just couldn't see me doing them using my phone as a computer.  Maybe next year.   work is getting weirder and weirder.  Now we have record our non- productivity time and enter it into a program..... gee creating a folder and entering my non - productivity.....do you see something strange in this?  I got a letter from Service Canada yesterday...... We are pleased to inform you that you are eligible to collect your old age security one month after your 65th birthday...... do they have to rub it in my face!  I know how old I am even if I will only admit to 29 :). My plans for the weekend are to think about cleaning the house and then reading instead.  The house is in such bad shape I don't know where to start so I get overwhelmed.  One room at a time.... I know.  Lunch is almost over :(.  Time to pretend to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment