Thursday, April 12, 2018

"Don't worry, be happy!"

Thank you and what a beautiful reminder to me when I seemed to have floundered a bit. What would I do without my sisters to be there, and pick me up, and carry me, until I find purchase again for myself!  Funny you should mention the wooden box you have waiting for your tools, Pati. I, too, took a special moment and prepared an oblong metal box (once had been a Russel Stover chocolate box) and lined it with felt pieces and snuggled my tools with the directions from their plastic sleeve holder, and the packing slip from the delivery all together. Fit perfectly and even room for a glue stick or two once I get them. I labeled the outside and secured it with an elastic and.... Bob's your Uncle! I found my bag of stabilizer, and a perfect quilt pattern book from which I plan to use a pattern for an owl and for a cat and will cut some fabric and practice. Looking forward to doing this. 
It started to snow heavy this morning and has not stopped all day and is still pelting down. We did some greenhouse work but finally gave up - but I had to do extra covering up for tonight because of all the snow. 
We took our little cat to the Vet for 10 am this morning for her Sx and picked her up at 1:30 - she was still groggy and wobbly from the anaesthetic poor thing. Right now she is sitting behind me on the computer chair which is her usual favourite spot. And Bailey dog is curled up in my arms. Ever tried to type a message with all this going on? But on the other hand what a wonderful feeling to be loved so much! 
So time for bed and to wake up to another winter wonderland in the morning (and all the shoveling that goes with it) Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment