Sunday, April 29, 2018

Success for sure..

Just logged on quick to see what the day brought forth while I was enjoying a road trip to Markstay. You have been successful Cathy and I hope that it will continue for you - I love to read all the messages and news from you both.
The snow all around, and there was lots more at Mikes place, gradually melted as the day progressed and the sun shone bright and the temps improved. So it turned out to be just a lovely day. I fell pray to the little devils telling me to eat - along with a few prompts from my son, to eat far more than I should have. But, oh boy, did it feel good haha!  After we ate our delicious lunch at Mikes, he invited us to go to the local Tavern for coffee and desserts. He has befriended the operators of the Tavern which I think has been good for his sake, and wanted us to meet them. So we had our coffee but I had what they called a chocolate poutine which was waffle cones cut into french fry shapes topped with ice cream and strawberry and choc sauce and whipping cream .... need I go on??  And didn't I eat it all ( of course) Harry had a choc sundae and Mike didn't have anything - he has so much more control than his Mother.  All in all a very nice visit.
Hope all is well with you folks.  And if Jim is thinking about planting already you are ahead of us...the ground here is still covered with hard ice but is melting gradually. Our time will come and I hope the plants growing in the greenhouse will be patient. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment