Sunday, April 29, 2018

Success (I hope)

After multiple attempts and failures it appears I can once again access our blog. Of course I think I may have changed my password on all my google accounts but at least I am back. I finally found an option that would send me a text with an access code.  We were out for about four hours cleaning up the yard and trimming some dead branches. The temperature may be warm but the wind just won’t quit. Jim is sitting outside just inside the garage door. I am inside with the windows open I have had enough wind for the day. And it is so dry there is a constant dust storm. Especially when the quads go by on the road. Jim is bbqing a beer can chicken for supper and I have made potato salad. Our first summer meal😄  Which we will eat inside because of the wind🙁.  Jim is planning the garden which is something he never does. I guess this has been a really long winter for him. He has our seed potatoes ready to go in. He just isn’t sure where they will go. I wish his copd wasn’t so bad. He has lots of ambition but no air or energy.  Slowly but surely we will enjoy our summer

No comments:

Post a Comment