Sunday, April 8, 2018

Whe-e-ew! Glad that's over!

Quite a weekend.  Sold a little bit, and some of that was surprising.  Little pouches, that haven't even received even a bit of interest at other sales this year, appear to have been my best seller.  Sort of glad to see half of them gone.  But overall, the sale was disappointing--to me.  Others had a great time, and did quite well. I received the judges notes on my quilt.  I was so very disappointed that it received no sort of prize, but when I read the notes, calmly and carefully, and gave it some thought, I understood.  At the same time, at least three people, whose opinion I trust, approached me and told me how much they loved that quilt. I'm much calmer, now, and can accept what happened.

I did buy a bit of fabric.  I have an idea how it will be used.  Can't ask for more than that, at this point.  I'm very tired, and glad that we have nothing strenuous planned for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment