Sunday, April 22, 2018

Tomato soup on sale?

On the road today and we stopped into a Valu Mart in the Haliburton Highlands in a town called Minden. We were meeting up with someone to get some free CDs and VHSs. I went into the store for a few needs, but spotted a shelf full of soup of all different flavours - Campbells tomato soup on for 50 cents a tin. Of course I thought of you Pati and had a little chuckle and wondered how many cans I should buy to send to you haha! Do not fear - I bought none!
The day is glorious. Outside doing the greenhouse work once I came back home from road trip - outside with just my tee shirt on and I even took a wee drink and sat on my bench by the fireplace. Oh, it was just great. Bailey did not seem to appreciate it the way I did but maybe he'll come to see the pleasure in it??  The snow is melting and I see hope that soon we shall see bare ground and perhaps more walkabouts and sitting with a coffee outside. I can hardly wait.....Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment